Are you ready to take a pop quiz to find out how much you know about Invisalign®? Maybe you are in the middle of treatment and feel like you know a lot already. Maybe you have been doing so much research on the treatment that you feel like an expert. Perhaps you don’t feel like you know enough, so you want to skip ahead right to the answer key filled with important information. Whatever your reason, this quiz is for you. Dr. Cabal and his team in Fort Worth, TX is here to help you learn more about Invisalign® treatment.
- True or False. Invisalign® treatment is only appropriate for adults.
- True or False. During treatment, you will wear multiple sets aligners throughout the entire duration of treatment.
- True or False. Brushing and flossing aren’t necessary during Invisalign® treatment.
- False. Invisalign® treatment can be appropriate for any age with mild to moderate alignment issues. Many teenagers want to go with the more discreet treatment that the clear aligners of Invisalign® can provide.
- True. Your Invisalign® treatment plan will be completely customized for you. Using digital technology, your smile needs will be assessed and a plan will be mapped out. Invisalign® works in increments where each set of custom-made aligners builds on top of the progress of the previous set. Every few weeks or so, you will switch to a new set of aligners. The aligners are created to the exact specifications of your smile.
- False. Oral hygiene remains important during treatment. In some ways it can feel more important. Because you can remove aligners at your will for eating, drinking, or for hygiene, it is crucial to keep your smile clean. The aligners can trap bacteria and leftover food debris against the teeth, which makes brushing and flossing before returning the aligners to your mouth incredibly important.
Learn more about Invisalign®
Talk to Dr. Cabal to learn more about Invisalign® aligners. To schedule your consultation call Lake Country Orthodontics at (817) 236-7846. Located in Ft. Worth, TX, our office proudly serves patients who live in White Settlement, North Ft. Worth, Springtown, Rome, Haslet, Azle, Saginaw, and all surrounding communities.