If you have been considering Invisalign treatment to align your smile, you may think you know all there is to know about this orthodontic solution. Then again, you may hope you know all the facts but may be starting to worry about whether this is the best choice for you. Rest assured, we provide our patients with the treatments most appropriate for their needs. However, we understand that you like to feel informed when it comes to major dental care decisions, which is why we have created this quiz. By testing your knowledge you can find out how much you know, learn a thing or two, and find it much easier to make a final decision.
Invisalign Treatment Quiz: Is It True? Or False?
- True or False: Invisalign treatment is extremely expensive, which is why many patients choose traditional braces instead.
- True or False: You will need to wear your aligner trays all day every day except when you brush your teeth.
- True or False: The clear aligner trays are made out of smooth, safe plastic.
Invisalign Quiz Answers
- False. When compared, Invisalign aligners and traditional metal braces usually require a similar investment. Insurance companies also usually regard them as the same type of treatment, so receiving coverage is likely. However, make sure you speak with your provider for definitive answers regarding costs.
- False. One of the very exciting things about Invisalign treatment is that you can take your trays out for daily hygiene, as well as eating and drinking. We will suggest that you remove them from your mouth no more than 2 to 4 hours a day.
- True. The trays are crafted out of smooth, BPA-free, clear plastic. This means many things. First, you can assume that most people do not even notice you are undergoing treatment. Second, your trays are safe to wear in your mouth over the course of your treatment. Even better? The smooth surface will cause little to no irritation.
ABOUT YOUR FORT WORTH ORTHODONTIST:
Dr. Ciro Cabal is a dedicated family orthodontist, whose lifelong passion for providing exceptional dental care continues to this day as he serves patients of all ages from Ft. Worth, Azle, Saginaw, Springtown, Weatherford, Haslet, and the surrounding communities. To schedule an appointment or to discuss your orthodontic options contact your Ft. Worth orthodontist office, or call Lake Country Orthodontics today at (817) 236-7846.