Are you wondering if you should try Invisalign? Many people are curious about this unique and innovative orthodontic treatment. A clear alternative to traditional braces, this system can help you achieve a straighter smile without the use of metal brackets and wires. Who qualifies for clear braces? How do you know if they are right for you?
Invisalign Clear Braces Quiz
1. True or False: Patients over the age of 16 may qualify.
2. True or False: This system uses clear aligners to correct smiles.
3. True or False: Clear braces can make eating easier.
4. True or False: This option requires fewer office visits.
1. True. We often recommend clear braces for patients who have minor misalignment and are over the age of 16. Our team will carefully exam your teeth and then assess the cause and severity of your alignment issues. From there, we can decide if Invisalign is the best option for correcting misalignment.
2. True. Traditional orthodontics use metal brackets connected by arch wires to correct smiles with tension. While this works great for more serious alignment problems, less severe malocclusion can be address with a practically invisible alternative. Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners, worn every day, to reposition the teeth.
3. True. Before a meal, you can simply remove your aligners. As a result, you won’t need to avoid foods that could possible become trapped in braces or even damage them. Being able to remove your aligners will also make brushing and flossing your teeth easier, which reduces the risk of gum issues, tooth decay, and even discoloration.
4. True. You will only need to see the orthodontist about once every six weeks, which saves time and money.
ABOUT YOUR FORT WORTH ORTHODONTIST:
Dr. Ciro Cabal is a dedicated family orthodontist, whose lifelong passion for providing exceptional dental care continues to this day as he serves patients of all ages from Ft. Worth, Azle, Saginaw, Springtown, Weatherford, Haslet, and the surrounding communities. To schedule an appointment or to discuss your treatment options contact your Ft. Worth orthodontist office, or call Lake Country Orthodontics today at (817) 236-7846.