A beautiful smile can instill confidence. However, many people feel embarrassed of their smile due to crooked teeth or crowding. At Lake Country Orthodontics, we provide an array of options for correcting uneven smiles. Ft. Worth orthodontist, Dr. Ciro Cabal, provides the latest in quality orthodontic treatment to address misalignment.
Ft. Worth Orthodontic Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Cabal offers tooth-colored brackets.
2. True or False: Invisalign provides clear smile correction.
3. True or False: Your Ft. Worth orthodontist offers treatment for children and teens.
4. True or False: Dr. Cabal offers orthodontic emergency care.
1. True. To provide a more esthetically pleasing form of metal braces, Dr. Cabal offers tooth-colored brackets. These brackets will blend with your teeth, providing a less noticeable alternative to traditional metal braces.
2. True. Instead of metal brackets and wires, Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners. Patients wear the aligners between 20 and 22 hours each day, upgrading to a new set about every two weeks. The aligners gradually and gently reposition teeth. The entire process takes about a year for adults and up to 18 months for teens. The aligners can be removed before meals, which means to unnecessary changes to your diet. Removable aligners also make brushing and flossing your teeth easier, improving overall dental health.
3. True. To improve the health and appearance of little smiles, Dr. Cabal offers children’s orthodontics, including braces and retainers. For teens, Dr. Cabal offers traditional metal braces and Invisalign Teen.
4. True. What happens if a wire becomes loose or your orthodontics break? Your Ft. Worth orthodontist offers emergency care to address any pain or discomfort related to broken appliances. Our website also provides tips for immediately addressing emergency situations.
About Dr. Cabal: Dr. Ciro Cabal is a dedicated family orthodontist who’s known a passion for providing dental care since his early teens, and proudly serves patients of all ages from Ft. Worth, Azle, Saginaw, Springtown, Weatherford, Haslet, and all surrounding communities. To schedule an appointment, call Lake Country Orthodontics today at (817) 236-7846.